- WallStreetSurvivor.com is on a mission to demystify investing and personal finance through interactive and comprehensive education.
We take the complex concepts needed to succeed financially and break them down into easy to understand lessons. Practice how to buy stocks under real market conditions.
Our program lets people buy stocks in a risk-free way as well as teach them how to manage their money.
We have also developed several personal finance courses designed to teach the basics of how to build a household budget as well as how to develop comprehensive goal setting techniques to ensure stability and success in one’s financial life.
Jumping head first into investing and managing your money can be scary. Wall Street Survivor turns that fear into fun, while preparing people for a successful financial future.
- All aspects of daily life are intermingled at some time with the financial activity. We believe that individuals throughout the world need more and more tools to understand why finances are an extremely important aspect to achieve a better future.
We believe that little by little technology has broken down the barriers of information and that nowadays, each of the members of society has the responsibility to find a way to improve their own quality of life.
- Since 1990, our company has taken the initiative to provide educational tools and the appropriate technology so that more and more individuals have their first stock exchange experience.
We have helped more than 8 million people in more than 50 countries and today we are taking the impact we are going to print to the entire American region very seriously.
About WallStreetSur and It’s Partners
- iLAfin.com and WallStreetSurvivor.com have partnered to promote Financial Literacy to the Latin Americans living both in the U.S. or in Latin America.
- With our technological solution we intend to encourage the vast Latin talent so that they are interested in trying to integrate into the financial sector, either as educated users who seek to improve their future projections or for all those who want a career change or better yet start a career in a highly demanding sector.
- We are pioneers in educating this important region to create an adequate sustainability of the financial talent that will be inserted in positions of global leadership in world markets in the near future. Our Simulator with a proven track record is a tool that helps to interact and understand the world capital markets in a practical, orderly manner and in an environment totally close to the reality of how investment portfolios are built worldwide.
- For us the Region is of the utmost importance since it is a fast-expanding market with over 20 countries and 625 Million people who share similar languages and cultures, also the first minority group in the most important place in the world: USA.
The region has historically benefited from global demand for its commodities, but the lesser-known fact is that strong, growing domestic consumption and a thriving manufacturing and technology sector is fueling much of its economic activity.
Once shunned by investors and businesses because of the “boom and bust” nature of many of the region’s local economies, stringent monetary policies have been put in place in many of these countries which have resulted in well-developed and capitalized banking systems exhibiting healthy credit. Regional wealth, entrepreneurship and direct investment activity have increased significantly in recent years.
By 2017, foreign direct investments into Latin America and the Caribbean exceeded US$ 167 billion annually with a slim majority of inflows directed to medium-high and high-technology sectors. Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Peru (most Argentina, and at some point, hopefully Venezuela and Cuba) have received the bulk of recent investments, but countries across the entire region are coming on strong. The Netherlands, U.S., and Spain have historically been the largest foreign investors in Latin America, with China, Russia, Japan, UK, and other important economies always ready to participate as well.
Today the region is experiencing the positive impact of the talented forces managing LatAm Governments, Regulatory Agencies, Central Banks, Public and Corporate Pension Funds, Foundations, Endowments, Banks, Family Offices, Fund of Funds, Listed and Private Corporations, Insurance Companies, Private Banking Divisions, Asset Managers, Financial Boutiques, Investment Advisors and High-Net-Worth Individuals.
In the USA, the growing Latino Factor is creating incredible opportunities for cross marketing and distribution and in parallel, we are also witnessing the incredible growth of the LatAm middle class across the globe.
There still remains much to be done to help the region reach its full potential, and Wall Street sur is delighted to be at the forefront of our region’s consolidation process by helping market participants and other stakeholders benefit from the upcoming period of unparalleled growth and opportunity in the global and local capital markets.
Our intention consists in closing the gap and bringing talented people into the fascinating Asset Management Community, from Investors, Overall Market Participants, students, and simple individuals, there is a lot that have to be done to continue in the never-ending job of building and believing in a better society.
SIGN UP NOW TO GET STARTED TODAY!
JOIN MONTHLY CONTESTS AND COMPETE FOR PRIZES.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE VIRTUAL $100,000 PRACTICE ACCOUNT
(When you click on the link above and register for WallStreetSurvivor.com,
you are also agreeing to receive information from our Spanish speaking educational partners)